ISFIS partners with k-Purchase to provide a complete purchasing system to streamline the entire purchasing process. From staff requisition to product delivery to business office payment, k-Purchase makes ordering quick and easy integrating budget and accounting software. Best of all, k-Purchase is available completely free of charge to school districts.
Provides convenience and flexibility to manage, monitor and control your purchasing process by putting all the right tools, information and support at your fingertips. It is cloud-based, so no software or technical integration is required. Our QuickStart Advantage feature gets your staff up and running with minimal time and disruption.
k-PURCHASE - Overcomes the substantial time and cost that, until now, have been an intractable part of the school purchasing process. You will enjoy greater efficiency and control during the creation and approval of requisitions, issuance of purchase orders, receipt of products, and reconciliation with accounting so that invoices can be paid with confidence.
MARKETPLACE - Saves your staff additional time and money. The Marketplace is integrated with k-Purchase. Without the Marketplace, staff spend hours doing research before an order can be processed. With the Marketplace, they easily find the items they need at great prices — and, with a simple ‘click,’ create a requisition.
PURCHASING ADVOCATE - Your school will be assigned a Purchasing Advocate who will customize k-Purchase to your requirements, train your staff, and provide ongoing support. Your Advocate will work with your staff on an ongoing basis to understand their purchasing needs, find new vendors, negotiate pricing, and assist in the transition.
5 Ways to Save
k-Purchase is a free to use purchasing solution for K-12 school districts. It provides you access to over 45,000 products at national-discount prices, as well as hands-on expert support. This service saves your employees and school district time and money.
1. Cloud-Based Program - k-purchase is an entirely cloud-based platform that automates and integrates the purchasing process in it's entirety. No paper and no installed software.
2. Purchasing Advocates - The purchasing advocates offer merchandising advice on the Marketplaces most popular products. They not only help you with purchasing questions, but also are there for comprehensive support and training.
3. Marketplace - Our Marketplace brings the highest quality products at the lowest prices to your school, eliminated hours on research.
4. k-Lists - A smaller, personalized version of the Marketplace, k-Lists save you more time by storing your frequently-purchased items in an easy to find platform.
5. Buying Power - k-Purchase leverages the buying power of multiple school districts to negotiate national contract pricing, as well as securing and delivering special offers through a purchasing advocate and customized k-Lists.
For a brochure on how you can save with k-Purchase, click here.
View the January 2016 article from The Edvocate School Budget: How to Recapture Time and Money that's Already there
For more information or to get started, contact k-Purchase Solution.