An ISFIS Board/Policy Hosted Website allows your district's customized school policies to be accessible anywhere, anytime, by your school board members, employees or community members. Authorized district personnel can edit or post content online so all stakeholders always have access to the approved policies. An audit trail logs revisions. The site is also searchable to quickly find keywords or phrases across all of your content.
ISFIS builds a template mirroring the look of the district's main website, handles all aspects of the website hosting, and provides ongoing support. District personnel can upload content to the new site, or ISFIS will upload your initial manual on your behalf for an additional fee. The site also supports posting of school board meeting agendas, attachments and meeting minutes, creating a one-stop location for board content.
- Fully Searchable - Our sites are completely searchable across the entire site. Also fully capable of being indexed by online search engines.
- Completely Transparent - Available 24/7 by board members, staff, students, parents and your school attorney - anyone with access to the Internet can find, verify and understand the district's up-to-date policies and forms.
- Flexible Content - Our sites can be used for board policies, board meeting agendas, minutes, meeting attachments, and much more. Some districts include board member photos, bios or term dates, while others share the district's goals and/or strategic plan. The content you include on your Board/Policy site is customizable and flexible, with authorized users having access to post and manage the content on their timeline.
- Audit Trail - Authorized district personnel can see when changes were made to content on the site and which authorized user made the edits.
- Free Hosting - Your Board/Policy site is linked directly from your school's website, and we handle the hosting and back-end website updates.
- Always Current - If you're still using 3-ring binders, converting to an electronic policy site is a game-changer. Just make the change online and everyone has access to the latest approved policy.
- Complimentary Support - This is a tool designed to make life easier for school personnel as well as more transparent for your stakeholders, so we're here to provide you with support any time you have a question!
Sample ISFIS Board/Policy Hosted Websites:
- Forest City CSD - https://forestcity.iowaschoolfinance.com/
- Algona CSD - https://algona.iowaschoolfinance.com/
- Linn Mar CSD - http://policy.linnmar.k12.ia.us/
- South Tama County CSD - https://s-tama.iowaschoolfinance.com/
- Winfield Mt. Union CSD - http://wmucsd.isfis.net/
(More Coming Soon)
Below are links to quick (under 5 minutes) "How To" videos on frequent actions. Not sure how to do something, just ask and we'll make a video so everyone knows. Use the appropriate tutorial links based on which software version your district uses for its Board/Policy Site.
Not sure which software your district uses? Look at the URL address for your hosted website to see if it ends with iowaschoolfinance.com or isfis.net.
Let us know if you need assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|iowaschoolfinance.com sites||isfis.net sites|
|How to edit policies||How to edit policies|
|How to add a new policy||How to add a new policy|
|How to add a board agenda or minutes|