Grundmeyer Leader Services
ISFIS and Grundmeyer Leader Search Services have partnered to help Iowa school districts recruit, interview and hire leaders that fit best with your district’s values and goals. Grundmeyer Leader Services got its start in 2014 with Trent Grundmeyer at the helm, supporting school boards with the full hiring process. Since then, GLS has expanded to not only hire superintendents but also specializes in hiring principals, athletic directors and school business officials.
With the partnership between ISFIS and Grundmeyer Leader Services , newly hired administrators receive access and insights into their district’s financial health and history through a comprehensive financial review with ISFIS personnel, ensuring a smooth and informed leadership transition.
How Grundmeyer Leader Services Supports Your School
- A personalized and professional approach with the belief that the firm works for the board.
- Recruitment and marketing strategies all aimed at the right fit.
- Search support is tailored to lower costs and create personalized support services.
- A confidential application process through the Applitrack system with no extra paperwork for the applicant or district.
- A detailed entry plan is drafted with the successful candidate using feedback during the search process to set the new leader up for success.
Resources for Hiring School Leaders
- ISFIS Quiz on the Basics of Iowa School Finance (excellent for hiring SBOs, subscriber access required)
- Grundmeyer Desired Qualifications for K12 Leaders (includes sample questions)
- Grundmeyer Desired Personal Traits for K12 Leaders (includes sample questions)
- Grundmeyer School Board Hiring & Focus Areas for New Superintendents White Paper
- Grundmeyer compiled Resources for School Boards
Visit the Grundmeyer Leader Services website to see Active Searches in Progress, Applicant Resources, and Resources for Districts.
Contact Trent Grundmeyer or his team to get started. Phone (515) 205-9987.