Grundmeyer Leader Search
ISFIS and Grundmeyer Leader Search have partnered to help Iowa school districts recruit, interview and hire leaders that fit best with your district’s values and goals. Grundmeyer Leader Search got its start two years ago, with Trent Grundmeyer at the helm, conducting full searches and supporting boards by identifying desired qualifications in candidates, recruiting highly qualified leaders who fit the school’s requested guidelines, and managing the overall hiring process. With the new partnership between ISFIS and Grundmeyer Leader Search, newly hired administrators receive access and insights into their district’s financial health and history through a comprehensive financial review with ISFIS personnel, ensuring a smooth and informed leadership transition.
How Grundmeyer Leader Search Supports Your School
- A personalized and professional approach with the belief that the firm works for the board.
- Recruitment and marketing strategies all aimed at the right fit.
- Search support is tailored to lower costs and create personalized support services.
- A confidential application process through the Applitrack system with no extra paperwork for the applicant or district.
- A detailed entry plan is drafted with the successful candidate using feedback during the search process to set the new leader up for success.
Visit the Grundmeyer Leader Search website to see Active Searches in Progress, Applicant Resources, and Resources for Districts.
Contact Trent Grundmeyer or his team to get started.